High Pressure / High Temperature FOT223 Float Collar and FOT224 Float Shoe
Key features include:
• Economical high pressure, high temperature float equipment for cementing small diameter tubular.
• Incorporates a spring loaded cast iron poppet valve which provides positive and fast shut-off of cement backflow.
• 10,000 PSI Pressure rating
• Standard design rated to 212˚F with an optional design rated up to 640˚F
• Auto-Fill feature available
• Valve is highly resistant to abrasion
• High Pressure Float Shoe available with several different float shoes are available with several different nose configurations
• For use on 5-1/2” and smaller tubular in high pressure and or high temperature applications where drill out is not required.
• Rounded Aluminum Nose with Down-Jets or Up-Jets.
• Eccentric Aluminum Nose
• Cut Lip Aluminum Nose