To realize this vision, all FOT operations and employees shall work together to protect the quality of the environment and the health and safety of our employees and neighbors.
FOT has a health, safety and Environmental Management System in place for all our activities that drives continual improvement. The HS&E Management System outlines HS&E accountabilities to implement this policy and requires that we:
• Establish and maintain an HS&E Management System that facilitates a structured approach to the management of HS&E risk.
• Identify and mitigate risks where potential accidents, injuries or illnesses may occur
• Identify and mitigate risks where potential unacceptable impacts on the environment or community may occur.
• Provide adequate human, financial and time resources to ensure the effectiveness and sustainability of the HS&E Management System.
• Provide safe work places and systems of work that empower employees and contractors to report unsafe or hazardous situations so that they may be addressed in a timely manner.
• Maintain compliance with current relevant health, safety and environmental legislative obligations.
• Set objectives and targets which promote the efficient use of energy and resources and the minimization of wastes and emissions
• Promote a safe culture that encourages employees to proactively manage health, safety and environmental risks through education, instruction, information and supervision.
• Clearly define and communicate staff and contractor responsibilities in relation to health and safety policies.
• Require contractors to manage HS&E using standards and practices that are in accordance with this policy.
• Monitor our own operations and those of our contractors by evaluating performance through systems, procedures and regulations and report this information to provide a foundation for continuous improvement.
The President is accountable for communication of this policy and for compliance with its undertakings and to ensure the effective implementation, management and monitoring of the HS&E Management System and its subsequent outcomes.
While management carries these accountabilities and responsibilities, in order to be fully effective, responsibility and accountability for health, safety and the environment must be practiced by all employees and contractors of FOT. Employees and contractors of FOT alike will demonstrate this through awareness, understanding and compliance with regulatory and company HS&E standards and requirements.
Joseph A. Diaz
Engage with our experienced team to learn more about our products.
Or fill out our form below to hear back from us within 24 hours.
Follow Ferro-Tube Oil & Tools